T. +1 512-476-1933
AIA students consistently comment on how they feel they are part of a family at our school. We work very hard to help each student reach their goals and do so in a comfortable and supportive environment. We are able to offer an array of services at no extra charge:
• Placement testing upon arrival and completion of program
• Certificates of completion
• Student ID
• University counseling
• Visa and immigration counseling
• Social activities and outings (some require a small fee)
• Holiday and birthday celebrations
• Customized payment plans
F-1 Visa Information
AIA is authorized by the US Immigration and Naturalization Services and by the Department of Justice to issue the I-20 AB Form, qualifying foreign students that wish to come to the United States and study English as a second language.
If you are in your country:
1. Fill out the Aston International Academy "Application for Enrollment."
2. 2. Mail or fax the application
#3- Provide a financial document that you have enough money to pay for your school and living expenses while you’re in the US. We estimate $2200 for each month of study. For example, if you want an I-20 for 4 months, you must have proof of $8800.
4. Provide a scanned copy of the photo page of your passport.
5. After we receive your papers and accept you as a student, we will send you an I-20.
6. Go to http://www.ice.gov/sevis/i901/ and complete form I-901, pay $200 fee with a credit card if possible, and print a receipt.
7. Take the I-20, original financial documents, the I-901 receipt and your passport to the American Embassy or Consulate to apply for an F-1 visa.
AIA does not have on-campus accommodations but, at no extra cost, we are able to assist you in finding housing.
1. Fill out the Aston International "Application for Enrollment" , a recent financial statement showing proof of ability to pay for your school and living expenses (we estimate $2200 for each month), and a copy of your passport.
2. 2. Take an AIA "Transfer Approval" Form to the Foreign Student Advisor at your last school. They will fill it out and return it to AIA. We can fax it to your school if you prefer.
3. We will prepare a new I-20 for you. INS is informed of this change, and a copy is sent to your previous school.
Do you want information about insurance? and Do you want housing information?
Change of Status Students
A limited number of these applications are approved. You cannot study until you receive approval. If you are not approved, you will have to return to your country.
*We strongly recommend that you bring all papers to us so we can check them for you before you mail them.
1. Fill out the Austin English "Application for Enrollment" and provide a recent financial statement showing proof of ability to pay for your school and living expenses (we estimate $2200 for each month).
2. Fill out an I-539 form.
3. We will provide the I-20 for your application.
4: Go to https://www.fmjfee.com/i901fee/index.jsp and complete form I-901, pay $200 fee with a credit card if possible, and print a receipt.
5: Fee to Immigration is $290; check or money order made out to: Department of Homeland Security.
6. If you are denied, you must leave the U.S. within 30 days after you are denied.
Aston International Academy
1201 West 24th St. Suite 210
Austin, TX 78705 USA